Wednesday, April 11, 2007

WELCOME SCOOBY!!

My name is Scooby and I am a 6 year old Tuxedo Cat.I’m also known by my nickname, “Slick”. I live with my litter mate brother Shaggy and a 2 year old pest named Scout. I was 3 years old when my brother & I came to live here in this house with Mom. Our first mom got a new job that would require her to be overseas traveling a lot and she didn’t think it was fair to us to board us or have us spend long stretches at home with someone to feed us coming in.Well , the first mom had a friend at our new moms work place. And that friend posted a flier on the employee bulletin board that said: “Can Anyone Give a Home to Two Beautiful Inside Kitties?” And it gave our names and told about us. Well, mom watched that sign for 2 weeks and started to get worried. So she called the number on it and found out if we didn’t have homes by the middle of the next week we would go to the shelter. Mom said “No way” and that’s how we came to live here.Some of my favorite things are: Napping, laying in the sun, patrolling the house to keep it safe, going outside on my leash, brushings and drinking water from the tap.
Welcome Scooby! Glad to have you as a member!!

7 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Welcome Scooby! :) Happy to have you as a member. :)

Leona said...

Hi Scooby!

Kimo and Sabi said...

Howdy Scooby!

DK & The Fluffies said...

Purrs Honey

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Hi Scooby, nice to meet you.

The Crew said...

Hi Scooby, great to see you!

Max, Tipper & Misty

Samantha & Mom said...

Hi Scooby!! How do I join?
Samantha