Tuesday, July 1, 2014

The Tuxedo Gang Hideout Is Back In Business With Samantha & The Tuxedo Gang


So Sorry To Take So Long
To Get Back To The
Tuxedo Gang Hideout!


Here is The Badge For
The Tuxedo Gang Hideout!
Please Feel Free
To Use it!


Now Meet Our Newest Tuxedo Gang Member
Winchester Feline!
Please tell us about yourself Winchester!

I was rescued when I was 1 1/2 years old on 19 May 2012 by my Mom and Daddy.  My estimated birthday is 28 October 2010.  My favorite toy is my little stuffed rabbit, Mimzy, which I like to put in my food bowl when I'm insecure or after playtime.  I'm leash trained, love nighttime walks and nighttime car rides.  You can view my profile on G+.

 I have my blog Day to Day with Winchester Feline   my Google+ page  my YouTube channel  and I moderate the Tuxedo Cats Community on Google+. 

Thanks for accepting me into the Hideout,  
Winchester Feline

Please Stop By And Visit Winchester Feline!

2 comments:

Samantha & Mom said...

Please note!! I cannot figure out how to make the post show up like a regular Post! I will figure it out and get it fixed soon!
Hugs,
Samantha & The Tuxedo Gang

Winchester Feline said...

Thanks so much! I'm happy to join the Gang!