Sunday, April 1, 2007

HI Efurryone


Hello efurryone. I'm Abby. I'm a petite Tuxedo Manx who lives with 4 other brofurs and sisfurs. One of my sisfurs Boo is a Tuxedo like me. My other sisfur is Gracie who is a purrty grey tabby. My two brofurs are real brofurs, they are Ping (an orinch tabby) and Mr.Jinx (a pure grey tabby). I was adopted into my new home nearly 2 years ago, boy did I ever get lucky. Boo and I look forward to being a part of the new Tuxedo gang!
~Abby
*** More new member profiles coming!!! ***

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Abby! Glad you're a member of the new TGH!! We're furry, furry excited!!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Nice to see you here Abby!
I'll get my introduction entered soon. -Scooby

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Hi Abby, you are a gorgeous little kittie.

Katnippia said...

Hi Abby! I'm happy that you wanted to join the new TGH. - Taps

The Crew said...

Abby, you're so beautiful!

Love,
Tipper & Misty